The good, the bad, the lonely

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DAY THREE

Nights are usually the worst, I'm so used to hearing Josh's voice telling me goodnight.
I hope he knows I pray for him every day, and that i'm always thinking of him.
I try to keep my mind set to positive, but sometimes I just get discouraged.
I know he is doing the right thing, I mean he is already an amazing marine!

I think i'll write to him tonight. Although I don't have his address yet it will be
good for me to express some things to him.

So let me throw this out there,
how do other girlfriends, wives, husbands, daughters, partners, whatever deal with being so lonely?

My roommate had her "love interest" over last night, we all just watched movies together but it was hard to see them happy and lovey cuddled on the couch, with Josh so far away. It's funny how sometimes you take for granted a hug. God I miss his hugs.

So everyone, what do you think? How do you cope? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

My photo
First off i'm complicated and at times frustrating, this blog is not only for me to share how i feel about being a marine girlfriend but also to reach out to other military girlfriend, wives, husbands, daughters, etc. I want to know that i'm not alone in this and i'm sure a lot of you do too.